The MTB ZONE bike park opens under strict hygiene requirements. This includes a limited number of visitors. That is why there are only reduced ticket contingents in the 2021 season. If you want to be sure of getting a ticket, it is best to book online.
There are different possibilities:
- Register in the online shop (this is necessary in any case)
- Option 1: Owners of a StarJack Key Card book their tickets in this way in the online shop. You can then enter the bike park quickly and directly without queuing. If you don't have a key card, you can order it in the online shop and have it sent to you.
- Option 2: You buy a voucher (pick-up card) in the online shop. You will then receive a QR code that you have to load onto your mobile phone and to show at the checkout. Alternatively, you can print out the receipt and show it at the checkout. You will then receive the ticket there.
- Option 3: Holders of Gravity Cards and season tickets do not need to register online. You can show your tickets directly at the ticket office in the bike park. Gravity cards and season tickets are available at the group ticket office of the Ettelsberg cable car.
- A limited number of family tickets, multi-day tickets and point cards are also available at the cash points. These can only be purchased at the cash registers and not in the online shop.
The provider of the online shops is StarJack. If there are problems, the support will help you quickly and reliably at firstname.lastname@example.org